Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Customers: All customer data in your Shopify store
- Inventory: Information related to inventory levels in your store
- Locations: All locations you have associated with your store
- Products: Product information for your store
- Orders: All orders processed in your Shopify store
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information
- Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their IP address, web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
- If you enable ReturnZap functionality to bill customer credit cards directly for return labels, and if customers opt to pay for ReturnZap labels directly within the return flow, we will collect information required to process the transaction via our Stripe payment processing integration.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. ReturnZap uses web beacons to track and monitor the use of our Service. This includes Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, which is used for the purpose of creating a Facebook advertising audience.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Personal information we collect about you and others who may access the App may be shared with Easypost for the purpose of generating return shipping labels.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. Data Retention
The App retains records describing your Shopify store and your ownership thereof, as provided by Shopify, for the purposes of recording your store’s relationship with the App. These records are limited to your Shopify store name, myshopify.com subdomain, and the owner name and email address.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org