Flexible Return Shipping Options for US Shopify Shops
- ReturnZap offers US-based Shopify merchants flexible return shipping options.
- ReturnZap offers a master shipping account with certain carriers. This allows your customers to purchase return shipping labels without the need to establish your own carrier accounts.
- If you do wish to connect your own shipping carriers, ReturnZap also integrates with dozens of carriers worldwide through our integration with Easypost.
- With Easypost, you can connect your own carrier accounts to ReturnZap in order to offer prepaid return labels to your customers.
- Easypost also provides one click set up for new USPS and UPS accounts, with billing handled directly through Easypost
- Questions? Read about how return labels work in ReturnZap.
Customer Paid Labels - Supported Carriers
ReturnZap gives you the option to charge customers for the cost of return shipping directly within the returns portal.
If customer paid return labels are enabled for your shop, your US based customers will be able to generate return labels from the carriers listed below using the ReturnZap master accounts.
ReturnZap also gives you the option to charge customer for return labels using your own carrier accounts, with payment handled via Stripe.
Prepaid Return Labels - Supported Carriers
If you wish to offer prepaid return labels to your US based customers, you can connect the following carriers via Easypost.
USPS and UPS accounts are configured by default when you set up an Easypost account and connect a payment method.
All other carriers require registration directly with the carrier and can be connected through Easypost using API credentials.
Offering prepaid labels on your account requires a paid ReturnZap plan and a free account with Easypost. Read our guide on getting started with Easypost here.
We Are Here To Help!
Questions on how ReturnZap can help you achieve your returns shipping goals? We are available to help with fast, US-based support. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.