Supported Canadian Carriers Vary By Return Shipping Method
- Shopify does not natively support Canadian return shipping labels, so merchants must use a 3rd party app like ReturnZap to offer a streamlined returns process
- ReturnZap supports different shipping carriers for Shopify return shipping labels based on the method selected.
- We have our own shipping accounts with certain carriers, which allows you to enable the customer paid label flow within your returns portal.
- We also integrate with dozens of carriers worldwide through our integration with Easypost. This is the way to go if you have your own carrier accounts, or if you want to offer prepaid return labels to your customers.
- Questions? Read about how return labels work in ReturnZap.
Customer Paid Labels - Supported Carriers
If customer paid return labels are enabled for your shop, your Canada based customers will be able to generate return labels using the ReturnZap global account from:
Prepaid Return Labels - Supported Carriers
If you wish to offer prepaid return labels to your Canada based customers, you can connect the following carriers. You must have your own accounts with these carriers in order to create return labels through ReturnZap.
Offering prepaid labels on your account requires a paid ReturnZap plan and a free account with Easypost. Read our guide on getting started with Easypost here.