ReturnZap gives you the option to charge customers for returns directly within the returns flow
How it Works
With ReturnZap, you can allow customers to generate and pay for return labels from within the embedded self-serve customer returns portal.
Customers pay via a credit card directly within the returns flow and do not need to contact your customer support.
An RMA and a return label are created on the fly, allowing your customer to return their item(s) to you at no cost to you.
Enabling the pay for label option via global settings
Customer-paid labels work differently depending on your ReturnZap subscription plan.
Basic and Standard Plans
On the ReturnZap Basic and Standard Plan:
- Returns with origin US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Australia
- Customer paid labels enabled by default
- Payment and shipping labels use ReturnZap global accounts
- No additional configuration required
- All other countries
- Not enabled, must upgrade to Pro plan and connect a shipping account and Stripe to enable
On the ReturnZap Pro Plans:
- Customer paid labels enabled by default in supported countries, ReturnZap handles payment and shipping labels
- Shop admins may also connect their own shipping carrier integration and Stripe account to offer labels and billing on their own account
On ReturnZap paid plans, customer-paid return labels can be toggled on or off by navigating to Settings > Shipping and Return Labels within the ReturnZap app and selecting enable or disable.
Be sure to hit save before exiting the page!
Connecting Your Easypost and Stripe accounts
Customers on the ReturnZap Pro plan have the option of connecting their own Stripe credentials if they wish to user their own carriers accounts for billing purposes.
ReturnZap will charge the customer using your Stripe credentials and will generate a return label using your Easypost or Sendcloud account.
Learn more about setting up your Easypost account
(Coming soon) Learn more about connecting a Stripe account